Viewing this webinar requires some basic information. This data is only used within SCORE and will not be distributed to any third parties.
What does it take to go global? It’s not one thing that propels you to success. Rather, it’s a series of things that must be done well that will get you that much closer to improving your overall growth potential and conducting business with customers the world over.
In this webinar, three experienced global women entrepreneurs: Laurel Delaney, Lena Phoenix, and Debra Dudley share successes building e-commerce sales globally, leveraging a Shark Tank experience, turning Made in USA products into a competitive advantage, and shipping worldwide – all to make the world their business.
Join this webinar to learn about:
- Why going global is essential for companies to remain competitive
- Being BOLD during uncertain and challenging times
- Leveraging a Shark Tank experience created new opportunities for growth
- Using governmental organizations can boost your global growth
- How to get paid and ship on global deals
- Uncovering new pockets of global growth
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH Women Entrepreneurs Grow Global®