Welcome to the SCORE Lancaster-Lebanon
SCORE Lancaster-Lebanon provides free and confidential business advice to entrepreneurs working to start new businesses and grow existing businesses. Our chapter is 20+ strong who are dedicated to providing the best possible service.
For the Life of
SCORE Lancaster-Lebanon is a group of experienced business professionals who provide guidance to those desiring to start up a new small business or to assist existing small businesses in improving their profitability.
Our mentors provide a diverse and extensive background in a variety of fields and industries from around the globe. Each and every mentor provides their mentee with unique skill sets, resources and insights that they have gathered throughout their professional careers. Our mentees are able to receive extensive mentorship from dedicated individuals looking to make an impact as well as tools to help them jump-start their business.
Our volunteers are successful real-world business professionals who volunteer thousands of hours to help existing and startup businesses succeed. Our volunteers are experts with experience in areas such as; accounting, finance, human resources, consulting, import/export, law, operations, production, retail, wholesale, manufacturing, sales, marketing, management, business plan preparation, strategic planning, and many other business disciplines.
- Volunteer MENTORS who share their expertise across many industries
- Free, confidential business mentoring in person, via email or by video
- Free business TOOLS, templates, and tips here online
- Inexpensive or free business WORKSHOPS (locally) and webinars (online 24/7)
313 West Liberty Street
Lancaster, PA, 17603
Tel: (717) 397-3092
Lebanon Valley Chamber of Commerce
728 Walnut Street
Lebanon, PA, 17042
SCORE Lancaster-Lebanon's Advisory Council
We are grateful for our superb Advisory Council!
- Peter Barber, President, Two Dudes Painting Company
- Dr. Victor S. DeSantis, Dean of the College of Graduate Studies and Adult Learning, Millersville University
- Suzanne Dombrowski, Principal, Bazella Dombrowski & Co CPAs, and CFO, 12:34 MicroTechnologies, Inc.
- Peter Kraybill, Partner, Gibbel, Kraybill & Hess LLP
- Rick Rodgers, President, Rodgers & Associates
- Paul (Pete) Slaugh, Managing Director, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Homesale Realty
- Marshall Snively, President, Lancaster City Alliance
- Chris Vogt, President, Baron Insurance Group
- Eric Warfel, Client Advocate, Rotay Capital Finance
About SCORE & History
SCORE is a nonprofit association dedicated to educating entrepreneurs and helping small businesses start, grow, and succeed nationwide. SCORE is a resource partner with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), and has been mentoring small business owners for more than forty years.
SCORE is a valuable network of 11,000+ volunteers who offer small business entrepreneurs confidential business counseling services at no charge. SCORE volunteers have the knowledge and experience to help any small business owner get the help they need. Our dedicated volunteers represent over 3,000 years of experience across 62 industries.
SCORE also provides local workshops and events throughout the country to connect small business owners with the people and information they need to start, grow, and maintain their businesses, as well as online workshops available 24/7. SCORE provides resources, templates and tools to assist entrepreneurs in developing tools and plans they need to navigate their way to small business success.
Founded in 1964, SCORE is headquartered in Herndon, VA and has 310 chapters throughout the United States and its territories, with over 11,000 volunteers nationwide.