Welcome to the SCORE Lancaster-Lebanon
SCORE Lancaster-Lebanon provides free and confidential business advice to entrepreneurs working to start new businesses and grow existing businesses. Our chapter is 20+ strong who are dedicated to providing the best possible service.
For the Life of
SCORE Lancaster-Lebanon is a group of experienced business professionals who provide guidance to those desiring to start up a new small business or to assist existing small businesses in improving their profitability.
Our mentors provide a diverse and extensive background in a variety of fields and industries from around the globe. Each and every mentor provides their mentee with unique skill sets, resources and insights that they have gathered throughout their professional careers. Our mentees are able to receive extensive mentorship from dedicated individuals looking to make an impact as well as tools to help them jump-start their business.
Our volunteers are successful real-world business professionals who volunteer thousands of hours to help existing and startup businesses succeed. Our volunteers are experts with experience in areas such as; accounting, finance, human resources, consulting, import/export, law, operations, production, retail, wholesale, manufacturing, sales, marketing, management, business plan preparation, strategic planning, and many other business disciplines.
- Volunteer MENTORS who share their expertise across many industries
- Free, confidential business mentoring in person, via email or by video
- Free business TOOLS, templates, and tips here online
- Inexpensive or free business WORKSHOPS (locally) and webinars (online 24/7)
313 West Liberty Street
Lancaster, PA, 17603
Tel: (717) 397-3092
Lebanon Valley Chamber of Commerce
728 Walnut Street
Lebanon, PA, 17042
SCORE Lancaster-Lebanon's Advisory Council
We are grateful for our superb Advisory Council!
- Peter Barber, President, Two Dudes Painting Company
- Dr. Victor S. DeSantis, Dean of the College of Graduate Studies and Adult Learning, Millersville University
- Suzanne Dombrowski, Principal, Bazella Dombrowski & Co CPAs, and CFO, 12:34 MicroTechnologies, Inc.
- Peter Kraybill, Partner, Gibbel, Kraybill & Hess LLP
- Rick Rodgers, President, Rodgers & Associates
- Paul (Pete) Slaugh, Managing Director, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Homesale Realty
- Marshall Snively, President, Lancaster City Alliance
- Chris Vogt, President, Baron Insurance Group
- Eric Warfel, Client Advocate, Rotay Capital Finance
SCORE, the nation’s largest network of volunteer, expert business mentors, is dedicated to helping small businesses get off the ground, grow and achieve their goals. Since 1964, we have provided education and mentorship to more than 11 million entrepreneurs.
SCORE is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and a resource partner of the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). Thanks to this generous support from the SBA and because of the selfless contributions of our more than 10,000 dedicated volunteers, we can deliver most of our offerings at no cost.